- Do you need to provide your employees with professional development learning opportunities?
- Do your employees need to satisfy performance-appraisal objectives for a personal development plan?
- Do you lack the time and/or personnel to create and facilitate the necessary training programs yourself?
- Do you want to make it happen in the most time-efficient and cost-effective manner possible?
- The Seven Habits of Highly Effective Teams
- The Power of Exemplary Leadership in the Workplace
- How to Lead Your Team Through Change
- Coaching for Commitment: How to Motivate Morale & Promote Productivity
- Working with Difficult People and Building a Talented Team
- Seven Strategies for Superb Presentations
- The Top Ten Tips for Training Top Performers
- How to Improve Performance & Productivity by Doing NOTHING!
- S.M.A.R.T. Goal-Setting Strategies
- How to More Effectively Manage Your Stress & Your Time
- The Ethical Dilemma of “Business Ethics”
- The Six Thinking Hats: An Innovative Strategy for Structured Brainstorming and Creative Problem-Solving
- The Impact of Powerful Communications
- If Only I’d Known That You Were “Somebody”!
- Customer Service On The Line
- Exemplary Ethics: The Five Principles of Ethical Power
- How to Survive & Thrive During Change
- How to Win Respect & Influence Others by Doing NOTHING!
- Four Free Ways to Reduce Your Stress Starting Today!
- A Get-Real Guide to Time Management
- Working with Difficult People
- What Can I Do? and How Can I Make A Difference?
- Resolving Costly Conflict: Turning Conflict Into Collaboration
- Valuing Diversity in the Workplace
- Practicing Personal Accountability:Taking Control by Taking Responsibility
For Your Information:
Rather than sending your employees to gain expertise at an off-site location while you cover their expenses for travel, hotel, and meals on the road, it might be time to consider bringing the expertise to your employees.
NO overnight travel, NO hotel bills, and NO time away from home or the office.
Instead, bring DONNA RYNDA into your workplace to identify needs, create customized programs to meet those needs, and to facilitate those programs for your employees. Making learning fun is her specialty so your employees will have fun while they’re learning. And you’ll have accomplished your objective to provide them with professional development training that is applicable and measureable.
As a Training Specialist and Motivational Speaker, DONNA RYNDA will act on your behalf and share the message with your employees that you would — if only you had the time. She will be there to support your training initiatives and to promote your professional standards.
OR — perhaps you’re just looking for a speaker at your next conference. DONNA RYNDA can help you there as well. Again, the message will be customized to identify with the theme of your conference and the expectations of your audience.